HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND FLEXIBLE MERGERS
& ACQUISITION MANAGER
The Mergers & Acquisition Manager will help the head of the Tarchini Group to evaluate strategic investments and M&A deals.
The applicant will be a key figure in supporting our growth.
The ideal applicant: 35 - 40 years old, degree in Economics or Finance, 5 years experience in a similar position, autonomous, great stress handling abilities, career oriented, fluent in English and German (Italian is a plus).
The Mergers and Acquisition Manager will be located in Lugano.
- Degree in Economics or Finance;
- 5 years experience in similar position or clients portfolio management solutions;
- in-depth analytical skills;
- capable of rapidly prioritizing;
- proven presentation skills;
- ability to translate complex financial information into simple and appealing sales pitches;
- 35-40 years old;
- fluency in English and German (Italian is a plus);
- Act as investment specialist in M&A;
- Drive advisory mandates;
- Gather clients’ insights to drive client solution development opportunities;
- Participate in clients meetings in Switzerland;
- Making reports and strategic benchmarks.
- 100% employee contract
- Office location Manno, with possible external visits
- Young and dynamic work team
- Salary depending on the personal competency
To apply, send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject "Mergers & Acquisition Manager".
We will consider only applications with both CV and motivation letter. We will contact directly only candidates that fit the profile.